Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Reflection on Economics for Global Travelers Class

I learned a lot about a few of the basic economic concepts. I learned about supply and demand and currency exchange.  I also learned that despite the distance and language barrier between nations, we are all connected and can have a great economic impact on one another. The complete understanding of GDP and international trade will be the most directly applicable to understanding how the world works. With the technological advances of today and the future advances to come, the world is growing closer and it is necessary to understand trade. I would like to learn more about the long term factors affecting currency. I would like to understand more about the overall impact currency has on the world. I would also like to finish reading the McMillan book, since the book provides examples of many economic topics.

To future students looking to take economics for global travelers, I would suggest reading the book. The book has many examples to help understand the topics. Also, prepare to do research and finding reliable resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment